Students wanting to enter the 60-credit Bachelor Degree in Women’s Ministry program must have completed a Diploma Degree in Ministry or an equivalent of 60 credit hours.
The Bachelor Degree in Women’s Ministry degree prepares students either for ordained ministry in a Christian church, or for a wider engagement in society.
This program is designed to
- Give the leader practical training in the Biblical leadership field of study through a general education as well as a detailed and personalized Biblical course plan with an emphasis in women’s ministry
- Provide an opportunity for women to receive training that will prepare and equip them to fulfil their specific role in building up the body of Christ
- Understand the needs of women in the various seasons of their life
- Comfort and encourage women in pain
- Bring glory to God in all aspects of ministry to women – both in the Church and in society
- Equip women to organize and lead church and parachurch programs that disciple, counsel and teach women
- Form a biblical theology of women in ministry
- Develop skills in counseling and mentoring women
- Organize effective ministries for women in all stages of life
- Prepare women to provide spiritual, counseling, and leadership services to other women in local churches, parachurch organizations, and other settings
- Provide instruction in foundations of women's ministry, women's ministry in the local church, spiritual formation, women's evangelism and discipleship, bible study and theology, homiletics, lay counseling, women's issues, and leadership training
- Equip woman-to-woman ministries in the local church by providing quality training and networking opportunities
click here to enquire about this online course