Students wanting to enter the 60-credit Bachelor Degree in Theology program must have completed an Diploma in Ministry or an equivalent of 60 credit hours.
The Bachelor Degree in Theology prepares students either for ordained ministry in a Christian church, Bible College or for a wider engagement in society.
Upon the successful completion of the Bachelor Degree in Theology program, the students should be able to:
- explore the Bible in depth and to search for answers to some of the most pressing and confounding questions about man's connection and relationship with God
- understand the methods of Biblical, historical and systematic theology as a basis
- search for a deeper understanding of the Christian religion and its interpretation of the universe
- serve in ministry such as a local church or missions and develop abilities and virtues that will prepare them for their calling and career
- provide an in-depth Biblical foundation to supply the values, knowledge and skills needed to effectively serve in church ministry
- engage in the systematic study of the Scriptures and theology while being exposed to current theological issues that will enable independent Biblical and constructive thinking in vital areas of ministry
- look closer at how Christianity engages culture and how to use the Christian faith to address our world's toughest issues
- explore Christian doctrine and how it developed
- look at the texts, beliefs and histories of religious groups and interpret, understand and ask questions about them
- formulate essential principles and ethics of Christianity
click here to enquire about this online course