Students wanting to enter the 36-credit Master’s Degree in Apostolic Ministryprogram must have completed a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent of 120 credit hours.
The Master’s Degree in Apostolic Ministry prepares students for advanced professional competencein a Christian community.
Upon the successful completion of the Master’s Degree in Apostolic Ministry, the students should be able to:
- identify best practices for individual and corporate spiritual growth and formation.
- train others in spiritual sensitivity, bringing them to maturity
- identify the work of apostles as Christ's ambassadors sent to governments and nations and to raise up the church as an alternate society in every city and nation.
- understand how apostles and prophets can and must work together to extend the Christ's Kingdom and build the apostolic and prophetic Church.
- learn what is meant by the transformation of cities and nations through the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom
- define the moral and spiritual responsibility of the church and individual believers to confront injustice, where ever it is found, until the whole earth is filled with righteousness and justice
- understand the dominion mandate given by God to His apostles and through them to His church
- know how to transition into effective apostolic ministry and know what the Holy Spirit is saying and doing today
- learn how to build, restore, and govern
- learn to invade, conquer and influence your world for Christ
- show to what extent Biblical organizational patterns for church life should be employed in the church today
- demonstrate an understanding of church planting techniques and church growth strategies.
- identify the architectural plan of the church that Jesus has handed down to us to ensure that the bride is made ready for the Groom
- show how apostles will lead the five-fold ministry in the area of influence granted them and to challenge the church to make the transitions required from being an organization to a vibrant living, loving organism
- demonstrate the importance of all believers taking their places to be vessels through which the Holy Spirit manifests the anointing and power that manifests the nature and character of Christ
click here to enquire about this online course