Students wanting to enter the 36-credit Master’s Degree in Ministry program must have completed a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent of 120 credit hours.
The Master’s Degree in Ministry prepares students for advanced professional competence in a Christian community.
Upon the successful completion of the Master’s Degree in Ministry, the students should be able to:
- demonstrate competence in communicating the Word effectively in a variety of settings
- articulate a ministry vision with the related goals and strategic planning to ensure it’s practical success
- exercise skill in managing conflict
- develop a Christian worldview in which attitudes and values are informed by Biblical standards
- identify best practices for individual and corporate spiritual growth and formation
- interpret the Bible with respect to its literary, historical, and theological context
- develop leadership skills that serve the ministry needs of the local church in the twenty-first century
- communicate God’s truth clearly, accurately, and convincingly
- explain Biblical and theological truths effectively
- develop advanced skills in Biblical Studies, Theology and Christian ministries in preparation for significant senior leadership in the ministry
- use research methods and resources in the discipline
- formulate appropriate research questions
click here to enquire about this online course