Students wanting to enter the 18-credit Honours Degree program must have completed a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent of 120 credit hours.
The Honours Degree program is both a capstone to an undergraduate degree and preparation for postgraduate study. It is the first step on the path to advanced professional competence and is an intensive program of advanced study demonstrating special proficiency and the ability for further study within the Christian discipline.
Upon the successful completion of the Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry, the students should be able to:
- develop advanced skills in Biblical Studies, Theology and Christian ministries in preparation for significant senior leadership in the ministry
- demonstrate competence in communicating the Word effectively in a variety of settings
- develop leadership skills that serve the ministry needs of the local church in the twenty-first century
- develop a Christian worldview in which attitudes and values are informed by Biblical standards
- train others and bring them to spiritual maturity
- learn what is meant by the transformation of cities and nations through the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom
- define the moral and spiritual responsibility of the church and individual believers to confront injustice, where ever it is found, until the whole earth is filled with
righteousness and justice
- show to what extent Biblical organizational patterns for church life should be employed in the church today
- demonstrate an understanding of church planting techniques and church growth strategies.
- understand that marketplace ministry is the passion that starts when God connects their career, business, ministry and life purpose into one package
- have an understanding that Christian entrepreneurs are already in fulltime ministry
- Determine the best practices of management and leadership for the contemporary Christian ministry or organization
- Analyze practical managerial scenarios identifying the administrative skills and leadership abilities needed for the most successful outcome
click here to enquire about this online course