Students wanting to enter the 60-credit Bachelor Degree in Christian Entrepreneurship program must have completed an Diploma in Ministry or an equivalent of 60 credit hours.
The Bachelor Degree in Christian Entrepreneurship degree prepares students either for ordained ministry in a Christian church, or for a wider engagement in society.
Upon the successful completion of the Bachelor Degree in Christian Entrepreneurship program, the students should be able to:
- provide an in-depth Biblical foundation to supply the values, knowledge and skills needed to effectively serve in the market place
- formulate essential principles and ethics of Christianity
- understand that the Christian lifestyle provides spirit-led opportunities entrepreneurship
- apply Biblical principles that will set others free from a poverty mindset
- know that it is God’s will to bless His people so that they can bless others and that believers are called to bless the nations
- formulate the Scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of society
- appreciate that God calls those who are competitive and creative to fulfil the Great Commission
- formulate the best business practices and timeless Biblical principles to ensure success and wealth
- know that marketplace leaders exists to help men and women discover and fulfil God's unique and complete purposes through their workplace calling
- understand that God uses marketplace ministry typically to evangelize the secular workplace as opposed to homes, churches, or specialized venues
- know that any Christian can fulfil their desire to serve God in the workplace
click here to enquire about this online course