Students wanting to enter the 60-credit Bachelor Degree in Christian Education program must have completed an Associate Degree in Ministry or an equivalent of 60 credit hours.
The Bachelor Degree in Christian Education degree prepares students either for ordained ministry in a Christian church, or for a wider engagement in society.
Upon the successful completion of the Bachelor Degree in Christian Education program, the students should be able to:
- serve in ministry such as a local church or missions and develop abilities and virtues that will prepare them for their calling and career
- provide an in-depth Biblical foundation to supply the values, knowledge and skills needed to effectively serve in Christian education
- demonstrate a good understanding of theological and Biblical interpretation
- provide foundational knowledge of the major disciplines of Christian ministry
- formulate essential principles and ethics of Christianity
- promote growth toward personal maturity and ministry competence in the practice of ministry-related Christian education
- utilize insights gained for the effective practice of Christian education in the church, the community, and the world
- be competent in both pastoral and educational practices
- understand the comprehension of educational foundations
- develop, organize, conduct, and evaluate Christian education ministry in various vocational assignments
- develop skills that will enable them to minister effectively to students and their families in contemporary cultural settings
- utilize insights gained from Biblical disciplines for the effective practice of Christian education in the church and the community
click here to enquire about this online course